Sunday, June 29, 2008

Studio City Sunday - Whitestt June 29th



The gardener looked like he was urinating
He's is so pissy

My brothers crashed with me last night so we could get out for another round. We had breakfast at one of my favorite spots in LA. It's a little diner called Sittons. Sittons is on Magnolia in North Hollywood. Great little spot. I've been going there forever. I like it more than Swingers or the 101, there's no Hollywood attitude or BS, its old school, calm and quiet. I had the pancakes. For the month of July they are offering 10% off to protest the ever rising gas prices. Magnolia and Tujunga - check em out. The sign out front says North Hollywood Diner. It goes off. We rolled from the diner to Whitsett (Weddington) for a little Par 3 action. I once saw John Lovitz at the range at Whitsett, I was hoping for a repeat, its always cool when my brothers have a celebrity run in while they are visiting. I played decent but had a bad tee shot on 1 and I had to drop on 7 after shanking hard to the left. Joey and David both had birdies. Joey won with a 2 over 29. Great weather, a little hot, I had to get an Ice Blended Mocha from Coffee Bean afterwards. Liquid crack, I love it. I think Casey and I are hitting Griffith Park tomorrow, Twilight rates.


David on 3. Down hill putt - drains the Bird

A series of Birdie misses:

From the shadows - Birdie attempt falls short

Joey tees it up

Joey - little tester for Par

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice birdie on three dave!