Thursday, July 3, 2008

Keepin it down

I played with Casey the other day at Los Feliz. I shot a 29. Wooooo. I was really gunning for a 28. It was a good round. We played with a couple of fellas, Casey shot a 30. I miss my camera, but maybe its good to take a little break. I had a golf dream the other night. I was pulling up to the 1st tee at Rio Secco Golf course in Henderson, NV. As I got to the tee, I looked up a saw George Clooney and Ben Affleck. I asked George if I could join them, Clooney then pointed behind me to 2 bodyguards in full golf attire, in a golf cart, and said "We're with these guys. maybe next time Casper". As I made my way up the fairway on 3 Clooney came walking over the hill and asked me to join up, he said the guards weren't any good. As I walked up to join their group I woke up. Almost got a chance to play

I'll be at Los Feliz today with Ian and hopefully Tom. Ian and I have been trying to play for about a year. He's never played, so this should be pretty interesting

No comments: