Sunday, June 8, 2008

Whitsett - June 8th - Sunday















Tom and I rolled out to the valley today to Whitsett Golf Course. It's now called Weddington but I will never call it. Weddington sounds like something the high school bully does to you on the playground. Anyways, I had to redeem myself from an embarassing stale mate of a game yesterday. In order to have a killer round, you need 1) Skills 2) Full night of sleep 3) beer 4) luck. I possesed 3 of 4 today. If I had a few beers I would've par'd that place. Mahoney had a slightly good round, he shot 4 strokes higher than his average. I see good things to come for him, he's really getting into the "swing" of things. With a little more practice my apprentice will rise. Magers didnt have the bird shit mobile this morning so we had to go without him. He was missed. Check him out this summer on the Warped Tour, he will be the guy workin on his short game behind the buses.

Pretty sweet drive - Green in Regulation

Back to back - Greens in Regulation

Failed to land the Bird. Take the par

Voyeuristic golf fantastic

9th hole for birdie.................... Take the par again, and that's all folks - 32 for the round

No comments: