Friday, June 13, 2008

Los Feliz - FRIDAY THE 13TH






After watching the Open today I cruised out to Los Feliz for a little golf of my own. Today is the first day in over 2 decades that I'm equipped with two eyebrows. That's right, the reign of the UNI is gone. I was hoping that with 2 eyebrows I could improve my score, but as luck would have it, I shot a little worse. There were a slew of things that came into play, but I'm confident I will be knockin em dead at Brookside tomorrow. Casey joined me for the first round of the summer. He was a little rusty, I was a little shakey, but 6 beers in.........who cares. The round ruled, we played with a couple locals and I shot a 34. My new golf coozy made its first appearance today too. Love that thing. Tomorrow is gonna rule!!!

Casey grips and rips

Trying to close out the 9th. Turf'd out again. Damn it

No comments: